Modern 55m Dual season, Charter Yacht with light Owner usage is searching for a Seasonal Head Chef. This position could become permanent for the right candidate.
The yacht is coming towards the end of a long maintenance period/five year survey and we are now preparing for the upcoming Season which is projected to be a busy one. The 2022 Charters and Owners' trips were extremely successful and we are hopeful that we will repeat h again this summer. The Galley runs with a Head Chef and a Sous/Crew Chef under them.
France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece
- 10+ years experience as a professional chef with significant experience on yachts as a head chef.
- Has a passion for gastronomy which is reflected in their culinary creations.
- Must have training and experience with all the classic cuisines that yacht guests may request: Mediterranean, French, Italian, Greek, Asian, Sushi, Seafood, Breadmaking, Pastry etc.
- Must be comfortable with preparing special dietary meals as required; Vegan, Gluten Free, Lactose free, Kosher, Raw etc.
- Must pride themselves in maintaining a clean, organized and hygienic work place at all times
- Must be in agreement to commit from the Beginning of April 2023 - End of October 2023
- Must be self motivated, confident, organized and possess a calm easy going manner with both guests and crew.
- Must thrive in a fast paced working environment and work well within a team
Inclusivity and positivity is a big part of this Yacht's ethos and we are motivated to find the right personality blended with the right experience for this position.
Package and leave entitlement:
Very Competitive (to be discussed during interview)
NOTE: PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A HEAD CHEF ON YACHTS OR AS SOLE CHEF ON BUSY CHARTER YACHT OVER 45M+
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.
Receive updates & notifications from YachtChefs.com